A leading multi-national engineering organisation is looking for a talented Project Manager at their site in Bedfordshire on an initial 6 Months contract.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing execution of and transition between all phases, including bid decision, proposal development, negotiations, award, startup, execution, sustainment, and contract closure.
• The development/updating of the Statement of Work (SOW), WBS, WBS Dictionary, IMP.
• Establishing and maintaining approved plans, technical, cost, schedule, and resource baselines
• Developing and agreeing Works Authorization (WADs) in line with the baseline.
• Ensure the scope description clearly defines the work scope in sufficient detail such that the planning adequately reflects the work to be accomplished within budget and schedule requirements.
• Establishing clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for the team.
• Preparation, maintenance and updating resourcing plans and engage with resource owners to ensure the team is staffed with the skills and experience to meet the objectives.
• Achieve performance, cost, schedule, quality, revenue, and profit objectives.
• Where required implementing a Programme Performance Management process, including the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles. Ensuring that EVM requirements are flowed down to subcontractors if applicable.
• Implement for a risk and opportunity management plan and process
• Ensuring the application of quality management processes
• Determining schedule status of all active work packages on a monthly basis at least.
• Where applicable determining the earned value status for all active work packages.
• Generation, analysis and review of Estimate-At-Completion on a monthly basis, taking into account the impact of cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Coordinate schedule and cost variance issues and implement corrective action plans.
• Reviewing and approving performance data and schedule progress according to the established business rhythm at least monthly
• Ensuring independent assessment of proposal and project progress and performance.
• Compliance to processes and procedures.
• Leading and managing the assigned team to successfully deliver the objectives.
• Identify, address and resolve conflicts.
• Managing the stakeholders according to their interests and influences
Project Manager Requirements:
• Experienced in delivering successful Projects in an Engineering environment with corporate governance.
• Frequent interaction with senior leader's proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making.
• Strong leadership attributes.
• Proven experience of working in a hands on manner making sure work is being delivered across all areas of a programme.
• Beneficial to have experience of the In Service Support or Integrated Logistics Support phase of engineering projects.
The successful candidate will require clearance for this role!!!!
Apply now to Steve!!!!