Graduate Software Specialist
Canterbury, Kent ME10 4AA
£22000 - £24,000
A chance to join a leading Health tech provider is Product Support. This graduate level opening will suit someone who likes the challenge of delivering quality software products to meet client needs. It's a chance to apply your understanding of the full development lifecyc and project co-ordination skills to a solutions delivery role.
This position will suit an analytical and out-going person who would enjoy a client facing role.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate Software Specialist role
* Supporting and adapting solutions for web applications and mobile apps - training provided
* Meeting customer service requirements - logging calls, escalating problems quickly and tracking resolution
* Help new clients get solutions right first time - using proprietary tools to configure solutions
* Influence product strategy in the light of life cycle context including progression to sunset products where appropriate;
* Articulate business opportunities in the form of Business Cases and Requirements, owns the high level roadmap for the Rapport product domain and informs the development roadmap for the product and product suite;
* Maintain a detailed awareness of existing and emerging trends within the industry
Skills and experience required
* A Computer Science degree and broad technical experience - understand of the full development lifecycle, agile ways of working, client server technology
* Good problem solving skills and analysis skills - to understand client requirements and communicate system changes to the development or UX teams
* Awareness of UX design principles and what makes systems nice to use
* Very organised, methodical and calm under-pressure
* An interest in business analysis and making sure that new technology is fit for purpose
* A real team player and someone who can also straddle teams
Ideal if you have:
Experience in supporting, managing or releasing software
Prior experience in the NHS
This is a lovely opportunity to join a highly professional team using modern software engineering processes.
In return, you'll enjoy all the benefits of working for a modern and forward thinking company in a sector that directly impacts on the health and well being of people's lives. Join a dynamic team, working on cutting edge products in a small, modern office in Canterbury. If this sounds like something of interest to you, then please express your CV across for consideration today.
For more details and to apply please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informatiq Consulting Ltd.,
53 Clarendon Road,
Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1FT
Tel: 01923 225581
© 2014-19 Informatiq Recruitment.